I work with aspiring freelancers like you. You believe that freelancing is the key to living life on your own terms, showing up for what really matters, and sharing your unique gifts with the world.
But the issue is you have no idea where to start and you’re letting fear take over. You deserve a livelihood that fulfills you, truly makes an impact, and allows you to work around your life - rather than live around your work.
- Does your job get in the way of you living your life?
- Have you been dreaming about going freelance for years?
- Are you confused by the massive amount of information out there?
- Would you like to feel confident about becoming self-employed?
- Do you need some guidance from someone who’s been there, done that?
Imagine how good it will feel to go from too overwhelmed to start to relaxed, focused, and raring to go.
- Knowing exactly what to do to launch your freelance business.
- Logging onto your computer to complete client work - when it’s convenient for you.
- Getting excited as your hard work pays off and prospective clients reach out to you.
- Sitting at your desk and smiling because you’re really doing this!
- Replacing -- and exceeding -- your previous salary with your freelancing earnings.
- Enjoying the freedom to structure your day-to-day life as you please.
- Being able to fully show up for your family and yourself when you need to the most.
You’re a smart, capable professional with a ton of skills. And you want to use those skills to earn a living that actually works for you.
But you’re missing key information you need to confidently go freelance. You need some personalized guidance that meets you where you are and takes you to where you want to be.
That’s the exact reason I started the Before You Go Freelance (BYGF) Private Coaching program - to take you from a confused dreamer to a successful freelancer.
I’ve been freelancing full-time for more than two years, so I get what you’re going through. I can relate to you and guide you through territory that I’ve already conquered. I’ve had the immense pleasure of doing just that for countless new and aspiring freelancers.
After completing the BYGF Private Coaching program, you should have:
Financial confidence that you can go freelance
Your first freelance client(s)
The mindset required to win as a freelancer
A clear plan to harmoniously integrate freelancing into your life
Here’s what you’ll get in the BYGF Private Coaching program:
- 12 hour-long weekly calls so you can build your freelance business confidently - and with help
- Unlimited email access between calls so your progress doesn’t have to wait
- Weekly action items to keep you moving forward
- Indefinite access to recorded calls so you can refer back to what you’ve learned anytime
- An enthusiastic coach that will hold you accountable and is seriously committed to seeing you thrive
What makes me different?
I have a true passion for helping new and aspiring freelancers succeed. I become a member of your team - there to cheer you on, keep you in good spirits, and work down in the trenches alongside you.
As your coach, here are the roles I’ll play for you:
Ass-kicker (we ALL need this occasionally!)
But, at the end of the day, it’s your show. You own all of the choices you make and actions you take. I’m just a sounding board that empowers you to choose the path that works best for you.
Your Investment to Go Freelance
The BYGF Private Coaching program investment is $3,000. A payment plan is available.
If you invest in this program, I’ll be totally invested in your freelance journey.
Schedule your free, no-obligation freelance strategy session today to get started!
Stop thinking about going freelance. Get trusted information and custom guidance to actually do it!
What Folks are Saying...
New freelance writer, Sara, says:
Laura has been so helpful and encouraging. She has been both practical and inspirational as well. Before we spoke, I was paralyzed with fear; I had no idea where to begin or what to ask. So that is where we started. Laura names my fears and took away my excuses (No computer, no internet, no problem! You have a notebook right?). In our first conversation she gave practical first steps and set clear, reasonable industry expectations delivered with equal measures of sweet encouragement and firm prodding. Laura was raw and honest about her journey, creating a genuine connection that is difficult to find in the world. If you are looking for someone to inspire you, run along side you and cheer for you on this journey, Laura is up to the task.
New virtual assistant, Shihua, says:
I came to Laura for support with starting off my virtual assistant venture. I got exactly the advice and encouragement I needed to understand what steps make the most sense and which details I should have in my profile. Based on the help I got from her, I can conclude that Laura is a thoughtful and knowledgeable coach for freelancers from all levels. Will definitely return for further assistance!